I just unsuscribed to all the guru's

After trying to make money online, I subscribed to a lot of guru's.
I am now so tired of all the bs they are trying to sell to me everyday, so I unsuscribed to them all.
I wonder how long it will take before they will stop sending me all that stuff about making money online.


I have been trying to make money online and subscribed to a lot of so called "Guru's " .   

It seems that the only way to actually make money is to collect as much emails as you can and sent them all this bullshit products.
That why an email list is so important.

Imagine if you have a list of 1000's of people there is always somebody who believe you can actually make money with their products.

One thing I don't understand is that if you could invent a program wich really works, wouldn't you keep it for yourself ?.
By sharing this with other people they might copy your formula of striking it rich.

So just leave your email address at the comments below and I will send you an incredible formula with wich you can make thousands of dollars a day !! 

You see it not that difficult, you might actually start to believe I have such a formula.

If I make a bullshit video I am certain I will convince you of purchasing my product.

Ah, well now you know how to make money.


Well here is my quote about internet :  Get rich or Die buying